Mother's Day 2021
Treat your mum to a special Mother's Day Brunch, complete with crispy potato rösti waffles, house cured salmon & herb cream cheese, poached eggs, salsa verde and accompanied with Salty Espresso Cold Brew. *REQUIRES ASSEMBLY & REHEATING*
OPTIONAL ADD ON: Mothers Day Mimosa Kit
Available for pickup or delivery on Saturday May 8th.
Potato Rösti Waffles: gold potato, onion powder, egg whites, garlic powder, salt, pepper
Salmon & Herb Cream Cheese: salmon, beet, dill, milk, cream, red onion, salt, pepper
Poached Eggs: eggs
Salsa Verde: grapefruit juice, garlic, parsley, basil, mint, capers, cornichons, anchovy, dijon mustard, olive oil
Pickled Red Onions: red onion, water, pickling vinegar, sugar, salt, beet (for colour)
Salty Espresso Cold Brew: water, 49th Parallel Epic Espresso
REHEATING & ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove from packet and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Heat for 5 minutes in the oven, or until heated through.
Sous Vide Eggs
- The eggs are already cooked. They have been cooked sous vide at 150F, just crack open and reheat in water!
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil, then turn off heat.
- Carefully crack eggs into a small bowl, give the pot of water a swirl, then carefully empty the eggs from the bowl into heated water.
- Leave in water for 2 minutes for soft eggs. If you prefer well done eggs, keep the heat on low and leave eggs in water for 6 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs from water at desired doneness.
Spread a small amount of salsa verde on plate. Stack heated waffles. Spread salmon cream cheese between the two waffles and on the top waffle. Add the eggs on top and spoon salsa verde over the eggs. Garnish with pickled red onion and torched lemon.
Cold Brew: Serve Cold Brew on ice or with milk (or milk alternative). Store Cold Brew in fridge after opening. Good for 30 days.